Jemmy's Place.(Success Story)

My store name is jemmysplace. Its a retail online store,we deal with high fashion trends of female accessories like jewellery sets,bracelets, earrings,shoes and bags.
Trendy Accessories.
it has not been easy because  its a full time job. I started small, then I was working but now its a full time thing.I sell on Konga, Kaymu, dealdey, my Facebook, BBM and I also created a BBM channel to get more people.

Jewelry Set.



I buy my goods outside the country and I don't sell things that are too expensive, my target market are all females, so I need affordable things that are also unique.

The major challenge  was delivery, but as time went on I was able to work around it by using Konga and the others which make delivery easy for me for customers outside Lagos and within Lagos too i got a courier company here.





Beautiful Accessories.






I didn't start with one million naira, I actually started small and with 150k but now its expanding, it takes determination and dedication, mostly do what you love and enjoy, that way it comes easy to you. Its not difficult if you put your mind to it and with God on your side anything is possible.









Beautiful Pieces.
Contact:
Jemmysplace Bbm channel: C004C6BC7,
Whatsapp: 08099448919, 
Email: jemmysplace@gmail.com









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men Are Scum (By @peero007)

Strangers in Love

Imperfectly Perfect Love by @Peero007